Projects in Development
Crude by ISO Tank
An ISO tank is an intermodal container that can efficiently transport Canadian crude oil to overseas market. Once the crude oil has been loaded into the tank, it can be transported by rail, by truck, or by vessels without further transloading steps. API is doing some test and development of the crude by tank container project. Once the trial run successes, we will add this solution to our standard options for our customer to choose.
Marine Energy Terminal
API is working with landowners on the Canadian West coast to develop a new energy terminal.
· A marine terminal with deep water port and access to railway (maybe pipeline in the future)
· Storage tanks with about 3million barrels of capacity.
As a responsible partner, API strives to build a sustainable plan with environmental protection as core, bringing wealthy and prosperity to the local communities.
Development of an Existing Terminal
API is working with existing terminal owners to improve and expand current terminal facilities and capacity. Based on the advantages of the terminal, API will invest into the terminal for infrastructure improvements and further developments such as storage tanks. For the long term, the terminal will be one of the solid foundations for API to export Canadian crude oil to the Asia markets.
Projects Looking for Potential Partners
· Crude oil storage facilities to be built or to be leased in Canada
· Train transloading station construction and leasing
· Marine terminal co-development at the Canadian West Coast and the Gulf of Mexico
· CanaPux™ facility expansion